ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ


Mr.&Mrs. Ava Selmon-Green

Hey Gorgeous Foodies.. I'm sure you all have had popcorn and a movie before, but have you ever had popcorn while being inside your own  movie????

๐Ÿ˜ณMind blowing right??!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

That's what Mr.& Mrs. Frank and Ava Selmon-Green  will be bringing to you at 
ESCAPEVILLE/ ESCAPEROOM
AND
 ๐ŸฟGOURMET POPCORN๐Ÿฟ
 located at 
64th W 80th Place 
Merrillville, In


๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
ESCAPEVILLE  opened up this year summer July 2019...
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
Ms. Ava's love for escape rooms encouraged her and her husband to open up their own. 

ESCAPEVILLE is filled with games and some of the best flavors of popcorn you can possibly imagine ! 
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Now don't get me wrong ...It was not a easy task to get ESCAPEVILLE open. ..
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
It's a science behind these popcorn flavors that took months of patience to create and prepare. ..
Just think about the patience, you have to have to create one flavor. 
You have to make sure the flavor is not to sweet or to salty, but to get it just  right..
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Now imagine trying to get the science right for your 15 staple flavors alone  !!!!!!!
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
Ms. Ava told me she went through GALLONS of caramel alone before she got the taste that was perfect to her liking .. 

What I can tell you about ESCAPEVILLE POPCORN, the end result is ABSOLUTLEY DELICIOUS!!!
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

I went into ESCAPEVILLE personally myself  and tasted everything for 
SALT AND VINAGER, DILL, CRAZY GARLIC BREAD,AND SPICY CHEESE, but these are not the only flavors they have .. 
They have hundreds of flavors in rotation everyday, but they have 15 staple flavors which are..
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ


15 STAPLE FLAVORS
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

๐ŸฟCARAMEL
๐ŸฟCHEDDAR
๐ŸฟSPICY CHEDDAR
๐ŸฟSALT & VINAGER
๐ŸฟMOVIE  BUTTER 
๐ŸฟFLAMIN' DILL
๐ŸฟDILL
๐ŸฟHOT SALT 7 SOUR
๐ŸฟSTRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
๐ŸฟBANANAS BREAD
๐ŸฟBUTTER TOFFEE
๐ŸฟCOOKIES & CREAM
๐ŸฟSTRAWBERRY LEMONADE
๐ŸฟLEMON POUND CAKE
๐ŸฟBUFFALO RANCH

๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’
They have more than just popcorn that they serve at ESCAPEVILLE..
๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’
They also have sweeet and spicy pickles , and  uniquely flavored lemonades. 

Now I was very curious about their sweet & spicy pickles, but every time I went back to ESCAPEVILLE they were sold out!! 
๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’
ESCAPEVILLE could not keep up with the demand of the pickles, which is actually a good thing ! I was finally able to swipe two cups of pickles  after 3 weeks.. I just had to see what the hype was all about.
๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅ’
I must say if you like more of a sweet pickle with a lot of spice.. these pickles are for you! I see why they sale out of the pickles so quickly!

๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
As far as their uniquely flavored lemonades. My favorite one so far is the 
๐Ÿนwatermelon margarita๐Ÿ‰! 
Before you ask๐Ÿ™„ ..

NO IT DOES NOT HAVE ALCOHOL IN IT..LOL  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

ESCAPEVILLE has some of the juciest flavors of lemonde ...They are definitely thirst quenchers.. 

They also serve other lemonade flavors such as..PIRATE BERRY, STRAWBERRY MOIJITO MINT and other flavors that are on constant rotation every day..
๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹

My conclusion that I have came to about ESCAPEVILLE ..
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

ESCAPEVILLE is a must stop to go and get all your snacks for the weekend!
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
ESCAPEVILLE will definitely be on my places to treat myself list..

The customer service is wonderful and they are patient with you. .
Trust me it's hard to pick which flavor of popcorn you want because ALL OF THEM are DELICIOUS ...
So trust me when I say ...They are very patient over at ESCAPEVILLE ..lol
I can promise GORGEOUS FOODIES ..you will leave with a smile everytime. .
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
ESCAPEVILLE will definitely take you back down memory lane with all their popcorn flavors, lemonades, and the PICKLES! 

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฅ’
They also cater events such as 

๐Ÿ‘ถBABY SHOWERS
๐Ÿคต๐Ÿ‘ฐWEDDINGS
๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆFAMILY REUNIONS 
๐Ÿ‘œCORPORATE EVENTS
๐Ÿญ๐ŸฌSNACK TABLES 

So my Gorgeous Foodies make sure you stop by ESCAPEVILLE for all your snack needs, and a little fun in the Escape Room while you are there!
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
Make sure you follow them on 
Instagram: @escapevillie_nwi
Facebook: @Escapeville

Well as I always say my Gorgeous Foodies..
Here's to good eating!!

And make sure you follow me on #instagram

@HeavenBeautiful







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘