ASPARAGUS Resturant..




Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you...

ASPARAGUS...

๐Ÿคฆno not the vegetable....

I am speaking of one of the most elegant restaurants I have ever been to located on 
7876 Broadway Merrillville, Indiana..

My parents introduced me to this restaurant some years ago to give me a different experience in food..and boy was it different!!..I mean that in a good way, because at that time it was something I have never experienced before...

As I got a little older..I understood better the experience my parents was trying to give me..

Some years later...
I was getting off of work, and I was STARVING! I didn't want a sandwich or anything like that...I wanted something different, good to my TASTE buds, and filling!...

So I said hey...how about #ASPARAGUS ...I googled their menu, and the first thing I saw was THAI FRIED RICE..and you can either get. It with..chicken,shrimp,vegetable,or both...

I said this is nothing but chicken fried rice...


NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG...THIS IS NOT CHINESE FOOD....THAI AND CHINESE ARE TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GENRES OF FOOD!

So I ordered the THAI Fried Rice with chicken ..with 3 sweet and sour sauces on the side...

NOW I did ask why they charged me for the sweet and sour sauce...They told me because it's hand made and they go through so much of it...(They had me at hand made)...and I can tell because when I opened the box up and saw the portion they gave me...OMG!! I was able to eat it for 2 days..

NOW this was different from any fried rice I ever had ...

It had Julian carrots, fresh cilantro, grilled purple onions, and limes you squeeze over the rice...

THE mixture of the flavors is UNBELIEVABLEY DELICIOUS!

YOU CAN also ask for them to make it spicy...I usually get fresh pineapple on the side to keep my palet cool...

I'm telling you ...if you want something different with good portion sizes with an Asian flare to it.. 
ASPARAGUS RESTURANT IS WHERE YOU WANT TO GO!
They are located on
 7876 Broadway 
Merrillville, In 
Www.asparagusresturant.com

Try them out and leave a comment below telling me what you think... 

Hope you Enjoy..

@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ’™


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ