πŸ‘‘ GRAND LUX CAFE πŸ‘‘

Back at it again with another delicious post..

This time it's about one if the most beautiful restaurants on Michigan Ave... Better known as the Magnificent Mile.. πŸ‘‘

πŸ’ŽGRAND LUX CAFEπŸ’Ž
located on
600 N Michigan Ave At Ontario
Chicago , Il

Surrounded by great places to shop and a plethora of restaurants to choose from, where the atmosphere is high end and the valet is always on time..

Their cusine consist of delectable choices from American cuisne to Asian flare...

I have to say I went to the
πŸ’ŽGRAND LUX CAFEπŸ’Ž for my birthday and  I throughly enjoyed myself,  and so did my taste buds..

One of my absoulte favorite dishes was an appetizer that can also be turn into a full portion as a meal was the
Pot Roast Fries

Yes,  let that sink in... POT ROAST FRIES!

It was served in a small cast iron serving dish with the cheese at the bottom, then the very delicious fries were added ,then after the juicy pieces of pot roast and lastly they drizzle gravy on top...!!!

As you can see in the video up top... Every bite was worth it..

Leave a comment below and let me know your favorite dish from the beautiful

πŸ’Ž GRAND LUX CAFEπŸ’Ž
If you like what I am opoting make sure you follow and subscribe..
I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL.. πŸ’™

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿