...🐯 GUESS WHOSE BIZZACK🐯...

See everybody thought I was playing.... CHEETOS PAWS ARE NOT NEW... 

Cheetos Paws first surface on the snack market in 1990 and lasted for 3 years.. 
Once sales started to slow ..Cheetos decided to take it off the market... 

Now 27 years later Cheetos Paws are now on the market in high demand ..
The nastalgia of an 80s baby childhood is a very high demanding trend right now... 
As I spoke in an earlier article SURGE pop first surfaced in 1997 and they stopped sales in 2003 due to demands for were slowing down.... 

I can't wait to see what other snacks and beverages they are going to bring back from my childhood... 

Leave a comment below and let me know what snacks from the 90s  you want to see come back now.... 

I AM 
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL.. 💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. 👑

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿