High School Memories: 🌠Cheetos Asteroids 🌠

BACK IN THE DAYS WHEN I WAS YOUNG IM NOT A KID ANYMORE ,BUT SOME DAYS I SAY I WISH I WAS A KID AGAIN... 

Y'all remember that song... I know I do... 
Anyway... Whats up y'all.. I hope you are enjoying the blog so far... I hope its making you HUNGRY!  ..You know thats the goal here.. 

Today I was thinking back to when I was in highschool ( c/o 2004 ..dont hate..) and what were the all time popular snack trends we were eeating durning that era.. 

One snack that stood out to me... The one that I know that I ate alot was the 

🌠CHEETOS ASTEROIDS 🌠
that came in the canester which made it very convenient,  because they would never go stale the always stayed fresh...
The best part they were sold for a DOLLAR! 

I would have the 🌠CHEETOS ASTEROIDS🌠 with a honey bun and a STRAWBERRY 🍓 FRUTOPIA!  

MY GOSH TAKE ME BACK! 

They have not brought these back yet but I really hope they do.. This was an INGENIOUS idea for a snack.. 

Leave a comment below and let me know what was your favorite high school snack and I will post it! 

If you are like what you are seing thus far in my blog... Please subscribe at the top of the page 

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL 💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. 👑

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿