πŸ“ I GOT FREE STARBUCKS! πŸ“


πŸ“I GOT FREE STARBUCKS!! πŸ“

Now, I'm NOT saying if you do what I did you will get free STARBUCKS... NOT SAYING THAT AT ALL!!! 

BUT☝

I will tell you how I turned the left side..
 (Not me)  and made it the right side (ME).. and received my STRAWBERRY REFRESHER WITH COCONUT MILK FOR FREE!!!! 



So everyone remembers when STARBUCKS dropped their secret menu of rainbow drinks... 
(I've had 3 out of 5)

And with the 3 out of 5 I have had... I had them made all the same way... 

Now out of all 5 that dropped the most popular of the 5 was the STRAWBERRY REFRESHER WITH COCONUT MILK... 

I was first introduced to this by my co-worker last spring 2016, and she absolutely LOVED IT... and what caught me is how she described it... She said it taste like a #PINKSTARBURST..

So it was a done deal for me... 

Now anyone that knows me personally.. Knows.. I LOVE ICE!!! 

So when I went to buy it I told the Starbucks Brista to blend it for me with extra ice... 

I promise you she looked at me like I was crazy... 

She said are you sure.... I said... YUP! 

I KID YOU NOT!  FIRST SIP... IVE BEEN IN LOVE EVER SINCE... 

Fast forward to today... I told the STARBUCKS brista ( who was the manager)  the same thing.. I told her it taste like a frozen #PINKSTARBURST ..She said umm  blended ..OK.. I can do that... I never had it like that before... 
I told her to add extra ice and the CLASSIC SWEETENER... The key is to have it extra thick and frosty... 
So it should come out looking like this... 
πŸ‘‡

So when she poured my VENTI CUP... I noticed she didn't fill it to the brim like they normally do... But don't worry I still had a full VENTI!

The manger brista said I have to try this... So she poured up the rest that was in the blender  and gave it to 2 other brista staff.. 
I kid you not.. All of their eyes got big and they all said together... THIS IS SO GOOD... 

So as she was cashing me out... The manager brista said... Since we tried the rest of your refresher... This one is on us!... 

πŸ’ͺπŸ™Œ..I SAVED $6..πŸ™ŒπŸ’ͺ

SO NEXT TIME I WALK INTO STARBUCKS... THEY WONT LOOK AT ME CRAZY... LOL

MORAL OF THE STORY.. DONT BE AFRAID TO TRY SOMETHING NEW... YOU MY CHANGES LIVES... and tastebuds... Lol

GO grab one and leave a comment below and tell me what you think...

Make sure you follow and subscribe...
I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL.. πŸ’™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿