🍎 ...I GOT THE JUICE... 🍎

Hey EVERYBODY!!!  I GOT THE JUICE....

Naw... forreal I really got some jucie today... A little expensive,  but I completely understand why...

I give you MARTENELLIS APPLE JUICE... If that name sounds familiar ..than it should, because MARTENELLIS have been serving up the best in jucies, sparkling jucies, cidars,  and champanges for the last 150 yrs so everyone dating back to our great great great grandparents have partaking in the deliciousness of MARTENELLIS...

 The reason why MARTENELLIS have lasted so long because its 100% organic juice... And the taste is like no other Apple juice I have ever had!  Thats why its so exspensive,  but the taste makes it so worth it!

I have to say I absolutely live the Sparkling apple cider,  but I have to say the APPLE MANGO  SPARKLING CIDAR and the APPLE PEACH SPARKLING CIDAR are my absolute favorite... They are on another spectrum... A real FOODIE would understand!

Give it a try leave a comment below and let me know what you think...

Follow me..
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿