🍲 Noodles & Company 🍲


OK... I found this place like a year ago,  and I have to say... I am impressed... 
The only thing is with this restaurant , its not something you will want to eat everyday,  but it's the type of restaurant you would have to be in the mood for. 

Here is another a after work story on how I stumbled upon this little gem 💎.. 

I had a long day and at that point when I got off.. I thought I wanted a cheeseburger🍔,  and I knew of a cheeseburger 🍔 spot by my job 
( which I will tell you about later on) 

Anyway,  I went there after work ,but before I can even park good I looked up and saw 
🍲Noodles & Company🍲

Oh I was intrigued 👀
So, I said to myself.. Well let me go in and see what this is about before I go and get what I want ..
Needless to say,  I never went and got my cheeseburger 🍔 lol.. 

Instead I looked at the menu and my appetite changed from cheeseburger 🍔 to noodles 🍲..
Normally when people think of noodles... People immediately think either Ramen or Italian... 

Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE PASTA! 

🍲Noodles & Company 🍲 has different varieties of noodles and that's what I love about them... 
🍲Noodles & Company🍲 has everything from Italian to Asian noodles and everything in between. 
If you have the taste for Mac & Cheese to Garlic Butter Noodles.. 
This is a place where you want to be.. 
My favorite noodles are the Japanese Pan Noodles.. 
Speaking of Japanese Pan Noodles thats actually what I got take a look... 

Now the first bowel is the Japanese Pan Noodles and the second bowel is the Pasta Fresca
 (got the bowel for free ..i tell you how later) 

The Japanese Pan Noodles consists of 
Carmalized udon noodles 
Sweet soy sauce 
Black seaseme seeds
Carrots 
Cilantro
Shiitake mushrooms
Asian Sprouts

Pasta Fresca 
which is more of of an Italian dish
Penne with balsamic 
Olive oil
Roasted garlic
Tomatoe 
Spinach 
Parmesan 

Surprisingly, I thoroughly enjoyed the Pasta Fresca.. 

Anyway if you in the mood for some really good  noodles... I HIGH SUGGEST.. 

Also  make sure you sign up for their eClub and you will get the latest updates and thats how I recieved the Pasta Fresca for free.. 

See those eClubs are SO IMPORTANT.. 

GRAB YOUR FAVORITE NOODLES FROM
 🍲NOODLES & COMPANY🍲 TODAY.. LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.. 

ALSO IF YOU LIKE WHAT IM POSTING 
MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.. 

I AM 
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL.. 💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. 👑

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿