RITZ... SALT & VINEGAR... RITZ

Salt & Vinegar has to be in my Top 5 favorite flavor of chips... But these here are not just regular chips...

These delectable little things are 
Crisp & Thins by RITZ

AND THEY ARE FREAKING AMAZING!!.. 

They are chips with cracker twist and by holly its Pure GENIUS!
I don't know if I just really like crackers or if these are really just that good

They also come in

Sea Salt
Cream Cheese & Onion

Grab you a bag today leave me a comment below and tell me what you think..

Also if you like what I'm posting.. Make sure you subscribe at the top of the blog.. To recieve updates!!!

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL.. ๐Ÿ’™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ