Summer17 ...JUST GOT REAL... TROPICAL MIX SPRITE IS BACK!

Yes PEOPLE SUMMER17 JUST GOT REAL.. 
TROPICAL MIX SPRITE IS BACK ON THE SHELVES AFTER A VERY LONG DECADE OF THEM BEING GONE... 

Tropical Mix Sprite consist if its traditional lemon ๐Ÿ‹lime flavor of the Legendary  Sprite along with a Starwberry ๐Ÿ“ Pineapple ๐Ÿ twist to give you 
that taste of Summer.. 

Tropical Mix Sprite was introduced back on the shelves April  2016...
It was only for a limited time only... 
Now you can only find it in select places
So keep a look out for them... 
As you can see from the picture above.. I stocked up.. 
Oh before I go... 
Cherry Sprite.. Whhhaaatttt!!!! 

I actually like it better than the other clear cherry sodas like 
7up.. No shade just truth.. Lol

Grab you want today and leave me a comment below and tell me whats you flavor.. 
If you like what I'm posting make sure you
Subscribe above... 
I AM
@HEAVRNBEAUTIFUL ๐Ÿ’™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ