TASTE OF HERSHEY

I HAVE TO SAY.... I SEE WHAT THE HERSHEY COMPANY IS TRYING TO DO HERE ...AND I MUST SAY....I LIKE WHAT I'M TASTING...

Taste of the United States ...according. to..HERSHEY'...and I must say...I like what I'm tasting!!!!!

Hershey is doing a twist to all you favorite traditional candy that we all grew up to and found a greatness for,...

Strawberry Kit Kat... (taste of cali)
Coconut almond Hershey Kisses ( taste of Hawaii)
Honey Roasted peanut butter cups ( flavor of Georgia )
Orange Dream Sickle and Key Lime Pie Twizzlers (taste of florida)
CHERRY Cheesecake Hershey bar .. ( taste of New York)
Texas BBQ PAYDAY (taste of Texas)

So far I have had both the Twizzlers
(I don't have to have them)
The coconut almond Hershey Kisses
(If you like almond joys then these are for you....)
And my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE
The Starberry Kit Kats......


If you tried anyone of these new flavors..leave a comment and let me know what u think....
My advice ...try the Straberry Kit Kats first..

@H



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ