..🍹Yea... You are Going to need a Margarita for this One.. 🍹

MANNNNNNNN listen... Lays potato chips keep dropping these exclusives that you just can't find anywhere... Lol


...Lime & Sea Salt...

Doesn't that just make you want steak tacos🌮 and Margaritas🍹 ..
...I mean come on... 
🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆

Just think your sun🌞 bathing in the beaches🏖 of 🇲🇽Cabo San Lucas , Mexico 🇲🇽

The crashing of the waves from the 
🌊Pacific Ocean🌊
 The warm breeze  flowing through the
 🌴palm trees 🌴 and the Cabana boy/girl comes over and delivers  your Margarita 🍹over to you with the rim lined with sea salt and a lime ..

You can see it huh?... Well thats what I thought of when I saw this new flavor Lays.. Lol

Now the actual taste of them... You can definitely taste the Sea Salt and the lime part of the flavor is a very mild sweetness..  

Honestly... If I had to describe the taste of these Lays... 
Sea Salt &  Lime 

Just imagine biting into a lime and then sipping your Margarita... 

Thats exactly how it taste... 

They are actually amazing to me and I don't even drink like that.. Lol

Keep in mind Sea Salt & Lime is a Limited Time🕧 Flavor.. So get you a bag now before that Limited Time🕧 is up... 

Grab a bag of Lays Sea Salt & Lime potato chips today and leave a comment below and tell me what you think... 

If you like what you see make sure you #SUBSCRIBE 
I AM 
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL💙


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. 👑

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿