🔥FLAMIN HOT CHEETOS🔥 "CHIPOTLE RANCH" EDITION

Ok EVERYBODY.. Hit me in my inboxs asking me have I seen these new 
🔥Flamin Hot Cheetos🔥
Chipotle Ranch 
Thet kept popping up everywhere on social media .. 
I saw them first with @Sagethegemini

So guess what... 
I FOUND THEM!! 

So now the million dollar question... 

WHAT DO THEY TASTE LIKE??? 

Well they are not bad I'll tell you that.. 
Honestly,  they taste like if you mixed a bag of COOL RANCH DORITOS WITH A BAG OF FLAMIN HOTS.. and WALA.. MAGIC!! 

🔥FLAMIN HOT CHEETOS 🔥
 CHIPOTLE RANCH.. 

The Chipotle Ranch is very mild in taste.... VERY MILD you almost can't taste it... But you can taste it..  If that makes sense.. Lol

Anywho... They are very good... I will give them a 7.2 out of 10...


I believe if the Chipotle Ranch had more of a presence in the flavor... They would be even better... 

Grab a bag today and let me know what you think of the new 
🔥FLAMIN HOT CHEETOS 🔥
 "CHIPOTLE RANCH"
In a comment below 

If you like what I'm posting please subscribe and share.. 

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL.. 💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. 👑

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿