FROSTED STRAWBERRY LEMONADE BY -Chick-fli-A

YES YOU READ THE TITLE OF THIS POST CORRECTLY!
FROSTED STRAWBERRY LEMONADE BY Chick-fil-A..

Surprised me too when I find out about it..
S/O to my friend  @maglifechris  for putting me on to this taste of #heaven

Now Chick-fil-A original drink on the menu is the Frosted Lemonade.
I'm going to be honest when I first tried it I was not a fan of it.. Here is why..

Anyone that personally knows me , know I'm a ice eater I love ice. So when I first  heard Chick-fil-A had a Frosted Lemonade , I assumed it was going to be in the likes of a slushy consistency , but I was wrong .
The Frosted Lemonade is more of an ice cream consistency , for some reason I just couldn't get down with it. I guess because my mind was so dead set on a frozen lemonade to be more icey, I was just completely turned off by it.

So, fast forward to today I told my friend @maglifechris I had the taste for Chick-fil-A today.
He told me to make sure I ask for the Frosted Strawberry Lemonade , I said really ?
He said to me ,, Like you always say " It will change ya like" lol..
I told him I was definitely going to try it.

Here is the kicker..
IT'S NOT ON THE MENU!!!!

When you order it make sure you say 
FROSTED STRAWBERRY LEMONADE..

I must say I was highly impressed..
Only thing I was upset about was not ordering a Large like my first mind told me too.
This is something I can constantly order and never get tired of it ...
It was the right amount of sweet and not to tart ..

I will be going back to get one tomorrow..
Go to your nearest Chick-fil-A  today and grab you  a Frosted Strawberry Lemonade  and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.

You can find me on
Instagram: @HeavenBeautiful
Twitter: @HeavenBeautiful

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ