If you ever wanted a really fresh hand tossed pizza.. ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ…TOMATO BAR ๐Ÿ…
Is where you would want to go.. 

Located off of Indianapolis Blvd in Scherereville , In 

 ๐Ÿ…Tomato Bar ๐Ÿ…
offers fresh ingredients, fresh taste, all made right in front of your eyes.. 

What I absolutely love about 
๐Ÿ… Tomato Bar ๐Ÿ…
You can get one of their specialty pizzas our hand craft your own pizza ๐Ÿ•

They bake all over their pizzas in a actual pizza brick oven, so you will get the actual authentic taste of real ๐Ÿ•PIZZA ๐Ÿ•..
NO PROCESSED ๐Ÿ•PIZZA ๐Ÿ•OVER HERE FAM! 

Outside of their pizzas... They also serve salads,  calzones, sandwhiches, appetizers, and desserts!! 

One of my favorites from ๐Ÿ… Tomato Bar๐Ÿ… is the Cheese Steaks,  and no its not like an original #PHILLY cheese steak, but it was very good. 

By the way all of their sandwhiches are served in 2s, so you practically getting 2 sandwhiches for the price of one and the price is sooo reasonable !

I ordered my cheese steak to go and this is how they boxed it up... 

This is how it was boxed up for me.. Yes that is 2 CHEESE STEAKS ON PITA BREAD with
lettuce ๐Ÿฅ—
tomato๐Ÿ…
cheddar๐Ÿง€
provolone๐Ÿง€
mushrooms
onions 
green peppers๐ŸŒถ
herb mayo

Here is a closer look on how it looks but the picture still doesn't give it justice.. 


Oh funny thing when I ordered my food, I ask for BBQ sauce on the side ..๐Ÿ‘€
This is how it was served to me when I picked up my food.. 

Side BBQ... IN A BOX... 

THIS LET ME KNOW MYBFIID WAS ABOUT TO BE SPECTACULAR!!! 


Im telling you, I was highly pleased with my food,.. My dad was too ,because he took my other cheese steak.. ๐Ÿคฆ

Try ๐Ÿ…Tomato  Bar ๐Ÿ… today and let ne know what you had and what you thought of it in the comments below... 

If you like what I'm posting, please subscribe and share with others.. 

I AM 
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL.. ๐Ÿ’™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ