jalepenos



What's going on my people hope all is well today with you an yours,
I found something new for my people and I must say I was so tempted to get the whole set..
Now, yesterday I went shopping because I wanted to make some turkey nachos and I needed some jalapeno peppers and I an up on these little babies..

Tres  Hermanas Jalapenos
#SPIRITEDEDITION

TRES HERMANAS
is a restaurant based out of Sacramento , Ca
The restaurant got  it's name from the
TRES HERMANAS MOUNTAINS
in Southern New Mexico

They have different sauces and other products for home cooking meals ..
The products that I found the most interesting were their Spirited Jalapenos

When I say spirited that means the have been brined  in liquor for some hours..So that means if  you are under the age of 21 ..Yea, these are not for ...lbvs If you are over the age of 21 .. please eat then
RESPONSIBLY!


They have 3 different flavors to chose from..

Spirited Vodka Jalapenos
Spirited Tequila Jalapenos
Spirited  Rum Jalapenos



Theses jalapenos are brined in Vodka to give you a clean but that already complements the jalapenos natural kick
Believe it or not try these with any flavor sorbet to give you a little spice to a sweet and cool taste, or  with salmon. These Vodka jalapenos can practically go with almost any dish..



These Tequila Jalapenos can go with any new Mexican style dish, or you can use them to spice up any margarita , bloody Mary's, , and sliders..


These Jalapenos will make you think of Mexico relaxing in the Caribbean..
The Caribbean sweet  taste of the rum along side the spicy kick of the jalapenos will make you want to be in both places at once.. these peppers go best with any drink..

Grab you a set of the special Jalapenos today and leave a comment below, letting me know what you thought of these jalapenos by TRES HARMANAS

You can find me at
Instagram @HeavenBeautiful
Twitter @HeavenBeautiful

I Am
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ