KOOL-AID ICE CUBES ..YES PLEASE ..

Hey guys I'm back!! I know it has been a couple of days, but I have been getting some ideas in my head going , so I can give you more reasons to keep coming back to #GORGEOUSFOODIE !!!

Now as everyone can finally see and feel that it's #SUMMERTIME !!
With the temperatures we have had for the past couple of weeks , it is very important for  you to stay hydrated and cool.

If you are in the mood  for something fruity then this one is just for you..

KOOL-AID ICE CUBES..

YOU CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT..

Make Kool-Aid ice cubes ,and drop them into  Sprite or your favorite sparkling water ..
As the Kool-Aid ice cubes begin to melt, the fruity ice cubes  will make your drink change colors..
Now you can have any flavor of drink you like..
If you would like to make this drink more adult, add your favorite Ciroc to enhance the flavor ..
(must be 21 yrs or older ..please drink responsibly)

Leave me a comment below and tell me what flavors of Kool-Aid you used for ice cubes..
Also send me a picture of how yours turned out ..
The best one I will post on #GorgeousFoodie..

You can find me at
Instagram: @HeavenBeautiful
Twitter: @HeavenBeautiful

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ