MCALISTER'S ICE TEA AND LEMONADE


When I say I found the come up.. I really found a come up..
I found a great way to quench your thirst over the summer..
Now this may cost a little bit, but it will save you so much money over the summer.

Introducing...
The TEATUMBLER !

Yes the TEATUMBLER..
Brought to you by MCALISTER'S

MCALISTER'S is a great place to get really good comfort food, or refreshing summer entrees .

There is something new MCALISTER'S have added to their beverage menu and that is the TEATUMBLER !
The TEATUMBLER is a 32oz plastic cup compared to their regular large cups at 24oz..
So much more tea and a lot more bang for your buck..

They serve either Sweet Tea ,Sweet Green Tea, Unsweetened Tea , Unsweetened Green Tea, and Lemonade. They also offer purees to  add to your beverages

Strawberry
Peach
Mango
Mixed Berry
You can mix these flavors anyway you like in any beverage of sweet tea and unsweetened tea or lemonade .. Just .60 cent a flavor shot

My combination I usually use is
Sweet Tea with peach and mango flavoring with extra lemon on the side
PERFECTION!!
Thank Me Later..

What I really love about MCALISTER'S sweetened beverages ,they are made with
REAL CANE SUGAR.
none of that fake white sugar..

Now the TEATUMBLER cost $9.99
yes, it's $10 with tax .that seems like a little much , but this is the best part ..
Every time you bring the cup back you can refill it for just .99 cents with either tea or lemonade..
What a great way to stay refreshed over the summer ..

Get your TEATUMBLER today while supplies last and leave me a  comment below letting me know what team you are on..
#TEAMTEA or #TEAMLEMONADE

You can find me at
Instagram: @HeavenBeautiful
Twitter: @HeavenBeautiful

 I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ