Not Your Regular Sangria

Yes people this  not your regular Sangria .. You  can actually give this Sangria to a 5 year old..
Let me explain..

Traditionally Sangria is the result of Spanish traditional ways of making drinking wine....
They  believe the #invention of Sangria dates back to ancient times from the origins of  Spain..
Sangria refers to the color of the wine use,  a strong red wine with purple highlights..
The basic ingredients of Sangria are found in Spain in abundance and this is how sangria traditionally became associaed with Spain..
 This is how sangria has lasted so long and now is the drink of choice for any occasion..
Thanks to Sangria Senorial
it can be enjoyed with all ages because it is non alcoholic..

Sangria Senorial back internationally popular starting in Mexico back in 1960 by a company called
Mezgo S.A de S.V.
For over 50 years Sangria Senorial has remained the market leader in Mexican soft drink industry..
This sparkling sangria is prepared with the finest grapes, essence of lemon and sweeten with 100% real sugar..
(No preservatives over here)
Later the sangria is aged in oak barrels, fermented for a period of time, soon after
the alcohol is removed from the sangria, so the unique and authentic flavor of the sparkling sangria may be enjoyed by families and loved ones everywhere .  

Sangria Senorial was is introduced to me by my father when I was around 8 or 9 years old..
At first I thought I was just drinking grape pop, but it did not taste like grape Crush or grape Fanta ..
it's taste was a little bit more fancier tasting than any regular grape pop..
After my first Sangria Senorial I have been hooked ever since..

Find a Sangria Senorial at your local store and leave a comment below and tell me how you enjoyed you Sangria Senorial

You can find me @
Instagram: @HeavenBeautiful
Twitter: @HeavenBeautiful

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ