Ok so... ๐Ÿ’ชI Had this Craving ...๐Ÿ’ช


Ok... So I had this craving right... 
Thing is.. I didn't have much time because I literally just got off work and I had a buisness meeting to go to in an hour,so I had to think quick... 

I wanted something good, satisfying, and quench my tastebuds. 
I wanted something honey barbequey, but I didn't want chicken..  Plus I didn't have time to wait.. 

So I saw ๐Ÿ• Pizza Hut ๐Ÿ• on my way to my meeting, and it was perfect, because it was right next door to where I needed to be.. 

I  walked in and decided to get a personal pan pizza ๐Ÿ• which was only $4.50 ...

I don't eat pork so I didn't get any meat, but  I want something spicy.. I ended up ordering a 
Personal pan with
BBQ sauce
Pineapples๐Ÿ
Jalapenos๐ŸŒถ
And BBQ drizzle

When I tell you that pizza๐Ÿ• was ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! 

I was mad because I smashed it so fast... 

The combination of flavors meshed so well.. 
It was satisfying, it quenched my tastebuds, and I was full for the duration of my meeting. 

By the way I washed it all down with an
Tropical Mix Sprite of course.. With the strawberry ๐Ÿ“pineapple๐Ÿand the spicy BBQ pineapple pizza... I felt like I was in Hawaii.. 
#TASTELIKESUMMER

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PERSONAL PAN? 

LET ME KNOW WITH A COMMENT BELOW.. 

IF YOU LIKE WHAT I POST.. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE WITH PEOPLE YOU KNOW.. 

I AM 
@HEAVENBEAUTUFUL.. ๐Ÿ’™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ