Keebler: ๐Ÿ“ Fudge Stripes Starwberry Cheesecake Cookies๐Ÿ“


OK... Man... Listen... These little babies right here.... 

KEEBLER IS NOT PLAYING FAIR... 

I give you... 
FUDGE STRIPES 
๐Ÿ“STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE COOKIES! ๐Ÿ“

My goodness they did it with this one... 
Absolutely AMAZING JOB.. with the taste and flavor.. 

The fudge taste like cheese cake and the cookies really takes on the strawberry flavor.. 
Alot of flavored cookies on shelves today give off a very synthetic flavor of whatever that cookie is.. 

With these Fudge Stripes Starwberry Cheesecake cookies... Do not taste like that at all.. 
Its like eating a piece of starwberry cheese cake with ever bite. 


My honest opinion on how these taste.. They honesty taste like the $1 starwberry frosted cookies you got from the candy lady growing up in your neighbor hood. 

Which us not a bad thing.. 

These cookies took me back to my childhood... 
I absolutely love when I can eat something and it can take me back to my childhood, that let's me know how real they are.. 
As soon as I can I'm going back to the store and getting four more.. Lol

Grab a pack today and let me know what you think of the new 
๐Ÿ“Fudge Stripe Strawberry Cheesecake ๐Ÿ“cookies

Leave me a comment below

You like what you make sure you please SUBSCRIBE UP TOP! 

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL... ๐Ÿ’™

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ