Taste the Sunrise.. πŸŒ„

What's going on everybody.. I'm back with a summer time treat that is sure to get you taste buds lit all #SUMMER17..

INTRODUCING .
TROPICAL TEQUILA SUNRISE POPS

So good and refreshing for #SUMMER17

As you can very well see these pops are strictly for adults 21 and over ( please eat responsibly)
I will also post the kid friendly recipe  

All you need is..

2 cups of pineapple juice
1 lb of fresh pineapple peeled and pureed
3/4 of your favorite tequila
1 cup of grenadine

For the kid friendly recipe
exchange the tequila for sprite or apple juice

This recipe makes up to 32oz , that's about 6 popsicles ..

If you have any summertime treats of your own that you would like me to post , slide in my dms at
Instagram: @HeavenBeauiful
Twitter: @HeavenBeautiful

Leave me a comment below and let me know how yours turne out..

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿