⛰💧MAKE IT DEW WHAT IT DEW WITH MOUNTAIN DEW⛰💧


You gotta DEW WHAT IT DEW BABY!!.. LOL 
Thats exactly what I did with these new beverages from MOUNTAIN DEW... and I must say I am HIGHLY IMPRESSED with what Mountain Dew has produced for Summer17
What I like about these Mountain Dews ,they do not taste like Mountain Dew, but they taste like Mountain Dew... If that makes sense🤷

Introducing the
Label Series
and
SPIKED

FIRST UP...
LABEL SERIES

GREEN LABEL
Crafted Green Apple Kiwi
This one was absolutely delicious! 
This is the only beverage I ever had that has combined Green Apple and Kiwi together.. Pure Perfection.. 

Most Green Apple beverages normally are to tart and sour which has turned me off to anything  green apple flavored
 ( except for apple juice of course) 
The kiwi brings that tropical flavor to it which pairs with the green apple nicely which suprised me... 
MOUNTAIN DEW HIT IT ON THE HEAD WITH THIS ONE... 

WHITE LABEL
CRAFTED TROPICAL CITRUS 

Now this one here... I had to go buy my dad 2 just for himself because he  drunk the 1 I bought for myself..... Smh

WHITE LABEL
is the Exotic taste of Tropical Flavors infused with citrus bitters that makes for an outstanding tasteful experience... 
Truly Amazing Flavor.
I do not drink much pop in the summer , I drink more juice and water if anything.
This pp right here just might change my mind..



BLACK LABEL
CRAFTED
DARK BERRY

crafted dark berry flavor, REAL SUGAR, and herbal bitters

Now, crazy as this might sound out of the entire LABEL SERIES, this has the classist taste to me.
Its very smooth, not to strong and it goes down so easy, and taste so refreshing.
Honestly, it taste like Sangria Senorial ( that will be a posted in a later time)
I have to say out of the entire LABEL SERIES
BLACK LABEL
is my favorite..


NEXT UP

SPIKED LEMONADE

First of all before I get super deep into the Mountain Dew SPIKED BRAND..
These are NON-ALHCOLIC BEVERAGES
So they are kid friendly


If you like sparking lemonade , then Mountain Dew SPIKED lemonades are the way to go..
They do not have the strong Mountain Dew taste the we are all use too, but they do taste like you are drinking Mountain Dew if that make sense..

Mountain Dew is known for the legendary citrus flavor .. this is a new way of bringing a new flavor of citrus to the Mountain Dew Brand..


The difference with these Mountain Dews. they are SPIKED  with
Prickly Pear Cactus Juice

What is Prickly Pear you ask.. well


Prickly Pear is a cactus fruit mostly known to grow in North and South America..
There are over 200 different species of it, and it has great health benefits such as..

its a
Immune System Booster
Prickly pear contains more than 1/3 of your entire daily requirement of vitamin C
Digestive Health
Heart Health
Bone Health

and much more..

GOOD LOOKING OUT MOUNTAIN DEW!!!

Try any of these new flavors from Mountain Dew and leave a comment below , telling me what you think..

you know where to fifnd me..

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. 👑

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿