250 FLAVORS ...OF POPCORN


HEY EVERYONE .. I'M HITTING YOU BACK TO BACK LIKE I'M DRAKE TODAY..LOL

I absolutely could not wait to tell you guys about this one..

S/O to #LUXURYCUTZ BARBERSHOP  in Merrillville, Indiana for putting me on to this little jewel..

Today  I was asked if I  have been to CHICAGOLAND POPCORN  located on Route 30 in Merrillville, Indiana..

I have never been so I decided to visit today, and let me tell you I am so glad I did..

When I tell you, I walked in and there was wall to wall popcorn of every flavor that POPS in your mind ..
They had every flavor from Crab Legs to Banana Pudding...

Pretty much whatever flavor comes to your mind Chicagoland Popcorn has whatever your flavor palette desires..

Of course I bought the Original Chicago Mix and the Spicy White Cheddar and Caramel Mix..
(picture above)
What I Love the most about Chicagoland Popcorn..

IT'S A BLACK OWNED BUSINESS!!!

SO YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TO SUPPORT!!!

Chicagoland Popcorn is located on Route 30 in Merrillville , In right across from  Albanese Candy Factory..
Go check them out and let me know in the comment below what flavor you bought
Tell them @HeavenBeautiful  the #GORGEOUSFOODIE sent you..

you can find me @
INSTAGRAM: @heavenbeauutiful
TWITTER: @heavenbeautiful

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ