๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸนSEA WATER ANYONE.... ๐Ÿน๐ŸŒŠ


HEY EVERYONE!!!!
I KNOW YOU ALL FELT THAT ☀HEAT WAVE☀ TODAY..
97 DEGREES๐ŸŒก... REALLY !!!!

So I had to find something to cool down all my #GORGEOUSFOODIES.. my #HANDSOMEFOODIES TOO...

So I give you

๐ŸนSEA WATER.๐Ÿน
๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠWAVY BABY๐ŸŒŠ
๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ

This drink is perfect for sitting by the pool,๐ŸŠ kicking it at the beach ⛱..or just cooling down under the AC..๐ŸŒฌ

It's easy and quick to make, with no difficulty..

Try out this recipe and let me know what you think in the comments below ..
Also send me a picture of how you made it and I will be sure to post it right here on #GORGEOUSFOODIE

YOU CAN FIND ME AT
INSTAGRAM: @heavenbeautiful
TWITTER: @heavenbeautiful

I AM
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ