WASABI πŸ™ DORITOS

HEY DID YOU MISS ME???? BECAUSE I HAVE TRULY MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!
Sorry I have been away for sometime now.. 
I promise I have not forgotten about my #GORGEOUSFOODIES .. I haven't forgotten about you #HANDSOMEFOODIES either.. lol

I have been away trying to collect some really tasty content for this here food blog of mine so I can share it with you all..

I have been coming up with games and contest that I will be posting later down the line from by one get one free to possibly a #FREELUNCH on me ..so please stay tune and make sure you subscribe to find out all the tasty things we will be doing here at #GORGEOUSFOODIE..

Now for the real reason of this post .. I found something the was quit intriging  to my mind and taste buds and I just had to grab me a bag..
I give you..
WASABI DORITOS

Yes people  WASABI DORITOS..

First of all WASABI is a Japanese plant with a thick green root.. it has a strong pungent taste like horseradish..

Pretty much it is the Japanese version of horseradish...
Also WASABI has beneficial factors for your health such as
Anti-inflammatory properties
Anti-microbial
Potentially Anti-cancer properties

#GORGEOUSFOODIE DISCLAIMER : I AM #NOT SAYING IF YOU EAT THESE WASABI DORITOS IT WILL KILL CANCER !

Any way .. I found these WASABI DORITOS and I just had to buy them so I can share them with my #GORGEOUSFOODIES

Let's just say ..I have a better understanding for the taste of #WASABI ..
Now don't get me wrong.. I actually like these WASABI DORITOS .. my nose was a little runny and they cleared my sinuses but they were really good..

What I will say about these WASABI DORITOS is that this taste is not meant for everyone.. You  really have to be a fan  of Japanese cuisine  to understand the WASABI flavor of this edition of DORITOS..

WASABI DORITOS first hit shelves #SRING11  and they have made their come back for #SUMMER17 but only for a #LIMITEDTIME ..

Grab you a bag of  #WASABIDORITOS and let me know what you think in a comment below ..
Make sure you subscribe to #GORGEOUSFOODIE  for all new updates..

You can find me at
INSTAGRAM: @HeavenBeautiful
TWITTER: @HeavenBeautiful

I Am 
@HEAVENBEAUTIFUL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿