Always Coca Cola Peach and Rasberry



Whats up my Gorgeous Foodies. .I have something I have meaning to share with you guys for a very long time ...

Now I'm sure everyone is familiar with the #FLAVORMACHINES and your favorite local fast food restaurants around your home cities ...

They have most flavored pops that you might not see in stores ..

Well Coca Cola decided to pull two of those flavors and set them up in the traditional Coca Cola bottles. . 

I give you 

California Rasberry
Georgia Peach

These flavors come in a case of 4

Taste Taste ...


I was pleasantly suprise ...

First of all 
COCA COLA OVER PEPSI ANYDAY
#FIGHTME

Second. .You know everything always taste better in a glass bottle ..The taste last longer ..
Third ..
These are delicious ..
The California Rasberry and Georgia Peach flavors are just right ..

Not to over powering and not super sweet ..
You can taste the fruit flavors in every sip. .
Most importantly they do not have that funny artificial taste which I was forsure these beverages was going to have ..

To describe the taste of these flavors the Georgia Peach taste like if you bit into a peach and then chased it with a Coca Cola

The California Rasberry taste like if you juiced some rasberries and poured Coca Cola in the same glass ..

Definitely do not knock it til you try it !

If I had to choose between the two ...
๐Ÿ‘Georgia Peach๐Ÿ‘
Over Everything.. Lol

You can find these flavors of Coca Cola at your nearst
Target and Walmart locations

Grab you a case today and leave a comment below telling what flavor you grabbed and how it taste to you ...

Here's to Good Eating my Gorgeous Foodies ..

Remember to follow me on #instagram

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

  1. Have tried this and it’s ๐Ÿ”ฅ at the Coca-Cola Co in ATL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ