Cheetos White Cheddar Bites

Welcome back Gorgeous Foodies to another post that I hope will make you hungry for snacking..

Now,you know everytime we go to the store before leaving ,one asile that we must hit up no matter what is. ..the chip asile.. 

I know I do ..๐Ÿคท‍♀️

Anywho, one of my favorite brands of chips is Cheetos..

Cheetos have released a new puff called 
Cheetos White Cheddar Bites 

Taste Test

Lets just say I have had 12 bags by myself  I this pass month.
Do not judge me Gorgeous Foodies ..lol

These Cheetos White Cheddar Bites are addicting and soo cheesy..

What I love about them they are not super salty like most puffs are.. What i will say about them is the white cheddar gets EVERYWHERE, and its not easy to get off so make sure you wash your hands or have wipes on hand...

 They are also kid and baby friendly. The puffs melt in your mouth at point of contact so easily..

I usually have them with my favorite beverage like Sprite Lymondae or Strawberry Lemonade Sunkist
 (post coming soon)..

You can find these bite size pieces of fun at your local Meijers and Walmart locations...

Grab a bag and leave a comment below letting me know how tou like them...

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies..

Make sure you follow me on #instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ