Chocolate Peanut Butter Corn Pops




Hey my Goregous Foodies. ..I'm back with another treat for you !!

Check this out right! 

I have seen a lot of new cerals on the market lately ,and this one cereal I had to pick up and try ..

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you. .

Chocolate Peanut Butter Corn Pops

Now Corn Pops is on of my absolute favorite cereals of all times. .Next to Frosted Flakes. .( we will talk about that later ..Lol) 

So when I saw Chocolate Peanut Butter Corn Pops ...I said Self we need those. ..Lol

Taste Test

Now my Gorgeous Foodies.. .I do not drink regular milk anymore. I drink Almond Coconut Milk made by Almond Breeze. .
( will talk about that in a later post )

Now back to the Corn Pops. .

Honestly,  I like them. .Do i feel like this will be a constant cereal in my cabinet. ..Hmmm πŸ€”..probably NOT! 

Why you ask ?
Because I feel like the tried to copy the Reese Puff cereal. ..

For me I think I will stick with the classic Corn Pops. .That's just me . .Some cereals should not try to copy ...No need to when you are good as is! 

I would love to know what my 
Gorgeous Foodies think of this cereal. ..You can find them at you nearest Meijer locations ..

Grab a box and leave a comment below telling me what you think of the 
 Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops . .

Here's to Good Eating. ..

Make sure you follow me on #instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

  1. These were actually πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. Straight up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿