Dr. Pepper Dark Berry



Hey Gorgeous Foodies .. I hope you are thirsty because I have something for you !!

If you dibble and dabble as a pop drinker...
Then you might like this one..

Limited Edition Dr. Pepper Dark Berry 
for the new
 Spiderman Far from Home movie ..

Taste Test ! !


I had to grab a bag of my favorite chips 
( Cheetos White Cheddar Bites ) to eat along with this new beverage to get the full effective and taste ...

Honestly , First I would like to say. ..I do like Dr. pepper. .Its not a have to have in the arsenal ,but if it was offered to me I will drink it ..

Secondly,  it actually taste like they took a bunch of berries ,juiced them together and poured them into a regular Dr. pepper .. .

Do i like it? 
Yes 
Will I buy it again ?
 Yes, if I can find it again.. .

I like it because its not too sweet, and the berry taste is very subtle. You don't taste it at first, the berry taste comes at the back end. Its actually pretty good because the berry taste is not over powering. .

You can find Dr Pepper Dark Berry at all your nearest Meijer locations ...

So my Gorgeous Foodies  get to your nearst store locations and get a case before they are all gone. ..

Then leave a comment below and tell me what you think of the 
Limited Edition 
Dr Pepper Dark Berry

And remember Spiderman Far From Home is in theaters right now ...

Here's  to Good Eating My 
Gorgeous Foodies 

Make sure you follow me on #instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ