EverFresh APPLE JUICE... BEST APPLE JUCIE IN THE WORLD.. #FIGHTME

Whats Up my Gorgeous Foodies. .

We are going to talk about a very important topic in the Foodie community, that I most certainly take seriously. .

🍏🍎APPLE JUICE 🍎🍏

Thats right #APPLEJUICE ...
🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎

I'm pretty sure everybody has a different apple juice for different reasons. .

Everyones apple juice is not the same and I have grown up to except that.

Today I want to talk about an apple juice that ABSOLUTELY  blew my mind ,and that apple juice is by

 EVERFRESH..

You know the EverFresh juices that come in the glass bottles in different colors ...

Well they came out with a seperate brand of just 🍎 Apple Juice🍏 and this has got to be the best apple juice I have ever encountered in my experience of food ..

Yes, it knocks Martinelles Apple Juice out the water. .

Yes,  I know Martinelles has been around for over 150 years . .I wrote about them 2 years ago ..
(Gorgeous Foodie Archives MAY 2017)

Anywho, so as you know every apple is not the same, and thats how they flavored their apple juices. ..As follows ..

Honey Crisp
McIntosh
Pink Lady
Golden Delicious
Fuji
Granny Smith

And yes I have had all 6 flavors! !
🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎

🍏
Taste Test ...
🍎

I can honestly say. ..I have had alot of vartions of apple juice in my lifetime , but this brand right here has top all of them ...

Every Apple Juice flavor taste exactly like that apple. .I don't know how they did it , but they did that! !Lol

Best part about this brand of apple juice. ..

IT'S NOT ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED! !

So the flavors of the actual apple juices are
REAL!

IT'S REAL APPLE JUICE!

 πŸ€Gorgeous Foodie 🀐

To really know if a beverage is artificially flavored or not. ..You will be able to see through your juice as in it being clear....
Artificially  flavored juices are cloudy. .

Gorgeous Foodies you can find this tasty apple juice by Everfreh at your nearest Strak And Van Til locations ..

Grab a bottle or all six flavors and let me know with a comment below on how real they taste to you. .

Here's to good Eating my Gorgeous Foodies. .

Make sure you follow me on Instagram

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

  1. Love your blog...I look forward to your new finds 😊. You go girl! 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. سيروب Ω…ΩˆΩ†ΩŠΩ†

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿