NOT YOUR ORDINARY BANANASUNDAY


Hey my Gorgeous Foodies..sorry it has been a minute.. I know you miss me like I miss you . .I have had alot of people tell me I need to get back on it ...Sooo here I am ...GUESS WHOSE BACK !!!!

During my short stint away I ran across these little beauties..
Now I have being seeing these little treats first in #SUMMER17 in different flavors ...
This time I decided to try them out  

PLANTERS PEANUTS
calls them their dessert mixes, and they come in 4 different flavors

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE
Made With

peanut butter candy covered peanuts
milk chocolate candy covered brownie bits
cocoa peanuts
peanuts
peanut butter candy pieces

OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIE

oatmeal flavored covered raisins
yogurt and graham flavored raisins
cinnamon toasted almonds
pecans
raisins

TURTLE SUNDAE

chocolate candy covered caramel bits
vinalla yogurt covered peanuts
pecans
salted caramel covered peanuts
chocolate candy covered peanuts

and the one that I chose was the
The BANANA SUNDAE !!!
Honey roasted peanuts
 chocolate candy covered peanuts
 vanilla yogurt covered peanuts 
strawberry yogurt covered peanuts
 and 
banana chips

I must add the flavors of this mix do mimic the flavors of a banana sundae .
I am not a big fan of yogurt flavored candy but this mix was delicious

You can find a bag at your nearest stores or gas stations grab a bag of your favorite flavors and leave me a comment of what you think my Gorgeous Foodies !! !

Here's to good eating 
stay 
Gorgeous my Foodies
Heaven Beautiful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ