Not Your Regular Whip Cream Hershey's / Reese



Whats up Gorgeous Foodies ...As always I hope you are hungry" ..

Today I have something that I'm suprised at myself because I'm mot a big fan of it ...

Whip Cream ..
Thats right .. I'm mot a big fan of whip cream , but these whip creams are not just your regular. ..

Hershey's Chocolate and Reese Cup Whip Cream premiered earlier this year so I just had to pick them up ...

Taste Test 
Now, like I said I'm not a real big whip cream fan so I had to figure out how I was going to try them . .
Then it hit me ...

COFFEE !!...
 I love coffee! 
I was practically raised around coffee ....

I use to see my mom put whip cream in her coffee so I said hmmm ๐Ÿค”
Why not ..๐Ÿคท‍♀️

I tried the Hershey's Chocolate one first , and it made my coffee soo smooth and chocolatey. .I almost felt like I was drinking hot chocolate which I did not mind at all ..

Then I tried the Reese Cup one and I was expecting a peanut butter taste ,but I got more chocolate then peanut butter ...

It was not the same chocolate as the Hershey's one ..It taste like the chocolate of a Reese which is completely different ..

Did I like them both? ...
Yes! 

Will I buy them both again ?
Absolutely !

Did these whip creams change my mind ?

Not completely ..I wouldn't be able to eat them as is ...I will definitely only use these whip creams in coffee ..

You can find these whip creams at you local Strak and Van Til locations ...

Grab some cans today and leave a comment below telling what FOODS you would put them on or in ..Lol

Here's to Good Eating my Gorgeous Foodies ..

Make sure you follow me on #instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ