ON THE BORDER WITH A TASTE OF TANJIN.. πŸ˜‰


Whats up my Gorgeous Foodies. . 
I hope your in the mood for some chips and salsa because what I have for you today is not your ordinary tortillia chips.. .

I'm sure every one has heard of the popular chili lime seasoning #TAJIN..
 Normally everyone puts it on mangos or you favorite fruit cups. ..

Well #TAJIN has collaborated with 
ON THE BORDER Mexican Grill tortillia chips ..

And the results are. ...

Taste Test. ..

Actually. ..They are pretty tasty .. They have a nice tang to them, but that's what I expect from #TAJIN ..

They are actually really good with nachos, and in my opinion you can't not just eat these chips with just any salsa. ..
You need a real authentic salsa to have with these chips ..

Do I like these chips ? 
Yes! 
Will I buy these chips again ?
Yes i definitely will ! 

I'm  not a big #Tajin fan but these chips definitely  tried to change my mind

You can find these 
ON THE BORDER TAJIN 
tortilla chips at you local Sam's Club locations. ..

Grab a bag today and leave a comment below let me know whats you think  of these chips. ..

Here's to Good Eating  my Gorgeous Foodies ..

Make sure you follow me on #instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿