PEPSI SUMMER FLAVORS



Whats up Gorgeous Foodies ...I got another beverage for #SUMMER19...

Now I have been searching ..Up and down in every store possible looking for this one ..

Now as you know Coca Cola was the first to do it with the many flavors ..

I guessing now Pepsi is trying to follow suit ๐Ÿคท‍♀️

Pepsi has premiered a line of flavors just in time for #SUMMER19 and they are

LIME
BERRY
MANGO

and yes I found all 3 flavors ..

I picked Mango out of the 3

Firstly, because I was just curious how mango would match with Pepsi

Secondly, I didn't get all 3 because I'm assuming the consistency of taste should be the same across the board. .

TASTE TEST! !!


Now everyone knows I'm #TEAMCOCACOLA because their varity of flavors are top notch !

This Mango Pepsi though ...

I was pleasantly suprise... ๐Ÿ‘€
It was actually pretty good ...
I can actually taste the Mango Juice thats in the Pepsi...

Thats exactly how it taste ..Mango Juice mixed with Pepsi .
My only suggestion is drink it ICE COLD or you will not enjoy it. .

Will I buy it again ?
Yes ..

Is it a have to have in my beverage arsenal?
No !

Do I think Coca Cola could have done it better ?

ABSOLUTELY !

Now I want to know what you think Gorgeous Foodies.. .

Grab a case today or all 3 at your nearest Strak And Van Til today , and leave a comment below telling me what you think of the new Pepsi summer flavors. .

Here's  to good Eating my Gorgeous Foodies ...

Make sure you follow me on #instagram

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ