Snickers Chocolate Milk.. FINALLY!!!


Mannnnnn! 
My Gorgeous Foodies....Gather around because I have a treat for you ..!!!!

Question ☝

Have you ever thought to your self while eating your favorite candy bar?

Man I wish I could turn this candybar into chocolate milk ? ?


Nobody. .🀷‍♀️...just me huh?  

Anywho ..Lol

Then my wildest dreams came true ...



I would like to introduce to you. .

SNICKERS CHOCOLATE MILK! !

Yes,  you read and are seeing this right!
 I have been searching up and down for this chocolate milk for so long ..

When I finally found it. .Everyone in the store was looking at me like I was crazy. ..Lol

Now ...THE TASTE TEST! 

I finally cracked it open praying it wasn't salty and low and behold. ..

I was pleasantly suprised. ..It wasn't salty at all.. 

The milk was smooth, easy to drink and it's low fat .

Does it taste like a Snickers? 

Eh, not entirely ..
Honestly it taste like they took the chocolate of the Snickers and made it into chocolate milk !

Would I buy it again ?

ABSOLUTELY! 

I really don't drink actual milk anymore but I had to try this Snickers Chocolate Milk for my Gorgeous Foodies ...

You can find it at all your Northwest Indiana Meijer locations ..

Grab a bottle and leave a comment below telling me what you think. .

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies. ..

Make sure you follow me on #instagram

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

  1. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿