๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰WATERMELON CRUSH POP๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰ (whose says soda lol)


Come through Gorgeous Foodies!!. ..

I hope you are thirsty because I have a summer pop I'm sure you are going to love . .

Now as you all know there are a variety of pop brands out there with the fruitest of flavors such as Fanta ,Sunkist, Faygo, Nehi, but my favorite brand is Crush !!!

Speaking of Crush, they introduced their new flavor this spring to rev up for this #SUMMER19 ...

Introducing
๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰
๐Ÿ‰Watermelon CRUSH ๐Ÿ‰
๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰

Taste Test

It is absolutely  DELICIOUS ! !

Honestly if you love the flavor of watermelon bubblicious then you will love ๐Ÿ‰Watermelon Crush! ๐Ÿ‰

Crush stuck with its traditional flavoring of sweetness and it does taste like the flavor of ๐Ÿ‰watermelon ๐Ÿ‰

The flavoring of watermelon is just right,  its not over powering ,and it definitely does NOT have that funny artificial after taste which is the best part..

 ๐Ÿ‰Watermelon Crush๐Ÿ‰ is definitely a thirst quencher ...

๐Ÿ‰Watermelon Crush๐Ÿ‰ is a little hard to find.

 So far I have only seen then in gastations.

I have not seen ๐Ÿ‰Watermelon Crush ๐Ÿ‰in any grocery stores yet.

I hope they change that really soon ..

If you find this flavor in a store before me grab a bottle and leave a comment below telling me what you think , and what store you found it in !! lol

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies

Make sure you follow me on #instagram

@HeavenBeautiful



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ