JOLLY RANCHER FRUIT ROLL UPS πŸ‰ 🍎

What is happening, what is going on my Gorgeous Foodies ..

I am back with a sweet treat that I know you are going to love. ..

Now we all have our favorite childhood candy we grew up on. .

Everything from Now & Laters, Blowpops to Pop Rocks , Fun Dip, and Jolly Ranchers to Fruit Roll Ups ..

Speaking of Jolly Ranchers and Fruit Roll ups. .

These two candies joined forces to become Jolly Rancher flavored Fruit Roll Ups ... They come in two flavors. . Jolly Rancher Watermelon and Jolly Rancher Apple . . 

Taste Test ...

This candy collaberation has got to be one of the best candy collaberations I have came across in a long time. .

It actually taste exactly how it sounds. .

The first bite literally made me think of a Jolly Rancher..

The watermelon taste just like Jolly Rancher watermelon and vice versa for the apple. ..

The sweetness is on point and what I love the most about this candy, it doesn't have that artificial after taste like most collaboration candies do. ..

You can find these beauties at all your local Meijers locations. ..

Grab a box and leave a comment below telling me what you think below ...

Here's  to good Eating ...

And make sure you follow me on #instagtam

@HeavenBeautiful


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿