🥒🥒🥒 Fried Pickles with Ranch LAY'S 🥒🥒🥒



What's up my Gorgeous Foodies, today I am back with another post about one of my favorite chips of all times Lay's ..

We all know Lay's potato chips are forever evolving. 
They have flavors of chips that are out we have no idea about especially in Japan. 

Japan has seen more then America. They are the innovators of the food industry. 

They are always ahead by 5 years so flavors of different brands of foods and restaurants they've had already and we're just receiving them.

You have to give Japan its props when it comes to the food industry some of their food I do not agree with, but a lot of them I am very jealous of LOL.

This time Lays potato chips have came out with a new flavor called

🥒 Fried Pickles 🥒with Ranch

Now if you are a fried pickle fan then you already know how this might taste and they were spot-on with this flavor of Lay's potato chips. 

One thing I can say about Lay's potato chips that are never super salty which is why you can't eat just one.

Now I normally get my fried pickles from Hooters or I will make my own and I will give you the recipe on that in a later post.

Lay's also brought back some of their flavors they've created two to three years back such as
 Crispy Taco 🌮
 Deep Dish Pizza🍕


I hope Lay's potato chips keep up with they're evolving flavors. They have been spot-on in the last 2 to 3 years and I enjoy every flavor.

 Every time they come up with a new flavor I'll be sure to post about it every time. Only for you my
 Gorgeous Foodies.

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies.

Make sure you follow me on #Instagram @HeavenBeautiful


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. 👑

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿