Gorgeous Foodie Recipe of the Day.. πŸ˜‹


What's up my Gorgeous Foodies, I told you I was going to stay consistent with the goodies for my Gorgeous Foodies..

Now I am sure all my Gorgeous Foodies have been to Texas Roadhouse at some point in time.. Might have been for a date, or even watch the game..

One thing is for sure we have all loaded up on their Texas Roadhouse  Honey Butter and Rolls..

So I figure why don't I find the recipe for their Honey Butter for my Gorgeous Foodies!!

There you have it ..
Enjoy My Gorgeous Foodies

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies ..

Make sure you follow me on #instagram

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿