LOCO FOR COCOMELS COCONUT MILK SEA SALT CARAMELS

🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰
What's up my Gorgeous Foodies..

!!??QUESTION??!!

Would you believe me if I told you .. I'm not a candy eater..!!

I know that's hard to believe but it is true..
I AM NOT A CANDY EATER!!
🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰
I AM A PROUD SNACKER..LOL

Seriously, I am a snacker .. Not a candy eater.. not a big one anyway..

Will I eat candy ? 

Yes, depending on what it is..
🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰
Let's just say I actually found a candy I can enjoy. 
🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰
Yes, this might seem like some old fashion candy you would find your grandma eating, but if you think about it.. We all loved grandma's candy.
We never left her presence without a hand full of it either..

I said all that to say , I found an old school tasting candy that reminds me of what my grandmother use to carry around..
🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰
COCOMELS
COCONUT MILK SEA SALT CARAMELS..
🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰
These little gems are made from 
organic coconut milk
organic coconut water
organic brown rice syrup
organic dried cane syrup
sea salt
🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰
So. yes this is a healthy candy that will satisfy your sweet tooth without all the extra .. 
I would happily give these little candies to my nieces and nephews that are all under 5..
🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰
There are so smooth and creamy when you eat them, they automatically melt in your mouth.

 If you do give them to a young child you don't have to worry about a choking hazard...
What I love most about Cocomels products, they are #KOSHERCERTIFIED

Which means they follow the food #TORAHS (laws) 
Just like I do!

Which means there are no unclean foods in the factory where these products are made such a Pork, or what we normally see a GELATIN in most products we consume..

You can find more of their delicious candies on there website
www.jjaaweets.com
🌰🌰🌰🌰🌰
Leave me a comment below telling me which sweet is your favorite''

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodie ..

Make sure you follow me on #instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿