Polly's POP... (NOT SODA LOL)



What's up my Gorgeous Foodies.. I have something special for you today..

I picked up something new that's been around since 1923..
Create in Kansas City Missouri.

POLLY'S POP

(not soda)

Yes, Polly's Pop start back as an independent  bottling company back in 1923 by the Compton family ...


They eventually ceased operation 1967 
Then the McClain's resurrected the company, modernized it, and put it back on shelves in August 2016

When I tell you this has to be some of the best tasting pop I have had in a long time..

Polly's Pop is not over sugary, they are not super syrupy, they have that authentic soda pop taste your grandparents remember .

Ask your grandparents what pop taste like back in their time.☝

This is actually the first pop I can say is a thirst quencher.
Surprising ๐Ÿ‘€ I know, but the flavors are so good.

What I love about Polly's Pop is that there flavors actually taste like the flavor that it's called.

Polly's Pop have some super juicy flavors and they do not taste artificial ,or have that bad  aftertaste which is the best part.

I have had four out of five flavors and I cannot wait to try the rest.

Try all 9 flavors

Strawberry ๐Ÿ“
Pineapple๐Ÿ
 Cream Soda๐Ÿป
 Orange๐ŸŠ
Grape๐Ÿ‡
Ginger Beer๐Ÿบ
 Root Beer๐Ÿฅƒ
Black Cherry

Now their ninth flavor is something special.

Polly's Pop did a collaboration with Donutology to create a flavor pop called
๐Ÿฉ Glazed Donut ๐Ÿฉ

Now I haven't tried that flavor yet, but I would love to because a Gorgeous Foodie like myself have you try it.

Now these Little Gems are only found in Kansas City Missouri locations, but I found my little gems in the Schererville Indiana location store of Home Goods.

Pick up a Polly's Pop today at your nearest Home Good locations , and leave a comment below telling me what flavors you bought and how they taste to you.


I hope you enjoy Polly's Pop like I do.

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies make sure you follow me on #Instagram

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

  1. I’m trying all of these flavors. I need to see what’s up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ