🍿🍿🍿 VINPOP 🍿🍿🍿

What's up my Gorgeous Foodies I have a snack for you that is sure to make your eyes open up wide. 
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Now in order to Netflix and Chill you must have snacks right? 
Well if you love popcorn🍿 and you love wine 🍷then this post is for you.

Now this popcorn I've been wanting to try for a very long time and now that I finally got my hands on it I must share with my Gorgeous Foodies. .

Yes this is wine flavored popcorn and I must say I was impressed. 
I give you 

🍷🍿
#VINPOP
🍿🍷


Wine flavored  Kettle Corn ,
and before I get started ... πŸ™„ No, you cannot get drunk off this popcorn LOL. 

These different flavors of popcorn are lightly flavored with your favorite wine the undertones are fabulous and very tasty.

πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚
First flavor up ..
Chardonnay wineπŸ₯‚

Even though Chardonnay is a dry wine it did not come out through the popcorn ,but you can taste the flavor of Chardonnay. 
The subtle sweetness was very good and the saltiness is what brought out the Chardonnay. 

You're not going to taste the Chardonnay in the first bite, but by time you get through half the bag you will fully taste of Chardonnay on your palette.

Yes, Chardonnay does pair very well with this popcorn.
πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚



Rose' all day! 
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Yes ,this Rose'  flavored wine popcorn is absolutely delicious. This Rose' popcorn has a very subtle Rosie taste that the sweetness of the kettle corn brings out which is very delicious, the saltiness is not too much, and you can taste the Rose' all the way through the bag. 
You can also pair Rose' wine with this kettle corn for a perfect Netflix and chill.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹



🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
Now my favorite flavor out of all four flavors. Technically they have five, but I only bought fourfour, because the fifth flavor is Plain ..

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
Now for this flavor you should pop your favorite bottle of Champagne, because this Champagne flavored kettle corn was absolutely delicious. 

It was sweet enough for me to handle, the saltiness was delicate enough to match the sweetness , and I can eat bags of this all day. Out of all five flavors Champagne takes the number 1 spot for me.
🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
Now the last flavor is PINOT NOIR. .

Now this is a very dry wine, and the dryness definitely came out in this flavor. Yes it was sweet, but very dry just like the PINOT NOIR wine ..

Will I buy this flavor again? Yes, I would because it's different and actually really does taste good ,but the flavor of wine is just dry and the dryness comes out through the kettle corn .
 You would definitely need a glass of PINOT NOIR wine to go with this popcorn.
🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Now you cannot find these little gems in stores.
 I found out about #VINPOP on Facebook and Facebook let me to Amazon. Their prices are very reasonable prices, $5 a bag and the taste makes it so worth it.
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Order your favorite bag today and leave a comment below telling me which one you bought, why its your favorite flavor, and what do you think of wine flavored popcorn by #VINPOP!
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies make sure you follow me on #Instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿