90s THRIST


Back in the days when I was young I'm not a kid anymore..
Well yall know the rest..lol

What up my Gorgeous Foodies ..

I'm adding a new segment to the Gorgeous Foodie blog called `Back in the Days'

Where I will be bring up all the snack and beverages we had growing up as kids..

Some you might remember. some you might be to young to even understand..

The food industries are beginning to bring back snacks and beverages from the 90s era of our childhood ..

 So I decided to add my Gorgeous 2 cents..lol

Today I am bringing back the 
Snapple Elements..

I know for sure I remember these ..
My mom use to grab these for me all the time.. 
They had more elements then the ones that are picture ..

At least 11 total.. I think

and yes that says DIET AIR!!

Depending where you lived there we different elements..

The four main element they offered were 
Earth Rain Sun and Fire 

For me, that  Rain hit real different when you were seriously thirsty!!

Leave me a comment below , and let me know what `Back in the Day' snacks and beverages you want to see!

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies 

Make sure you follow me on #instagram

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ