πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡GRAPE-ISHπŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡



Hey , my Gorgeous Foodies! . ..
πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡
Now we have all grown up drinking a GRAPE πŸ‡ POP of some sort. ..
πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡
There was nothing like a Grape POP and your favorite bag of chips, or a grape pop and your favorite meal for you favorite hood fast food restaurant ...
πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡
There were many varieties of 
πŸ‡GRAPE POPπŸ‡
 depending on where you are from ..

πŸ‡FAYGOπŸ‡
πŸ‡FANTAπŸ‡
πŸ‡SUNKISTπŸ‡
πŸ‡WELCH'S πŸ‡
πŸ‡CRUSHπŸ‡

My question to my Gorgeous Foodies. ..

If all of these brands were in one place ...
Which one you grabbing first ..
πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡
Leave me a comment below ...

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies. ..

Make sure you follow me on #instagram

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿