OREO HOT CHOCOLATE ...YES PLEASE! πŸ˜‹

My Gorgeous Foodies. . One of the staple snack of all time is COOKIES. .

Cookies are a must in my snack arsenal ..
One of my top 5 cookies of all times has to be OREOS !!
OREO are definitely a versatile cookie ...

I know for sure in the last 10 years OREOS have release over atleast 100 varities of OREO cookies.. .
There is  nothing like a classic OREO to dip in a glass of ICE COLD MILK ..

In my case Almond Milk 🀷‍♀️

Now this time around OREO has came out with a new flavor of OREO, but not in cookie form. .

I give you 
OREO HOT CHOCOLATE 
MINT OREO HOT CHOCOLATE 

Let me tell you GORGEOUS FOODIES. .
I was HIGHLY IMPRESSED ..
I felt like I was drinking OREOS..
Which is not really a bad thing..

The consistency and taste exceeded my expectations.. If you can imagine drinking the creamiest OREO EVER!
That's exactly how it taste..
Same with the MINT OREO ..
The taste and consistency is the same..

OREO did a PHENOMANOL job with this creation and I will forever keep this in my snack arsenal..

I am a coffee drinker, so instead of coffee creamer, I replaced my coffee creamer with OREO  hot chocolate , and the results of that combination put me in a state of EUPHORIA!

Yes, I know OREO has a coffee creamer I will be writing about that in a later post, but the OREO hot chocolate made my coffee taste like OREOS and I loved it ..

You can find these little gems at your nearest Meijer location just in time for the fall season..

Leave a comment below letting me know what you think..

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies..
Make sure you follow me in Instagram
@HeavenBeautiful


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿