☄ RED ROCK ☄DELI CHIPS-SWEET CHILI🌶 & SOUR CREAM


Gorgeous Foodies.. I think I am in love .. I have found a new chip and I am Excited!!

 Red Rock Deli out of Australia has came to America and taken over my taste buds and I am LOVING IT!
Biting into this robust kettle chip has sent my taste buds through the roof!

RED ROCK DELI has a variety of chips and snacks you can choose from..
 They put together pure ingredients and their potatoes are cooked  in sunflower oil so you make get the cleanest flavor possible..

I have tried 2 out of 3 flavors from their staple line flavors..


RED  CURRY COCONUT
You literally taste the red curry and coconut, they have a slight spice, a little sweet from the coconut, but it is not unbearable..
With every bite you feel like you are relaxing somewhere in the tropics..



LIME AND CRACKERD PEPPER

This flavor literally taste like the took cracked pepper, and squeezed fresh lime juice over potato chips. You get this fresh burst of lime with that bite of black pepper..
These little gems are delicious!!



HIMALAYAN PINK SALT

I have not had this flavor , but I am pretty sure the consistency is the same across the board..

RED ROCK DELI
has a RANGE  of potato chip flavors such as 

SWEET CHILI SOUR CREAM..

As you see above is the flavor I had , and I must say I was pleasantly surprised..
The name of the flavor through me off, but I am glad I tried them .. they are so good..

You do get the SWEET CHILI flavor on the front end and the SOUR CREAM on the back end.
These chips have a slight spice to them, but you have to get through half the bag to taste the spice which is not a bad thing..

Then you have their other flavors such as .

HONEY SOY CHICKEN
(yes that actually a flavor of the chips)

SEA SALT

LIME AND BLACK PEPPER

SEA SALT AND BALSAMIC VINEGAR

Then RED ROCK DELI LIMITED EDITION


THAI CHILI AND LIME

SLOW  ROASTED CHICKEN AND GARLIC AIOILI

Then you have their 

TORTILLIA CHIPS

PICKLED JALEPENO AND CHEDDAR

PAREMESAN AND CARMALIZED ONION

AUSTRALIAN CRUSHED SEA SALT


Then they have a line I can not wait to try

SPEACIAL RESERVE

CHAMPANGE VINAIGRETTE &SHALLOT

SALSA VERDE & CREAMY MOZZERELLA

SEA SALT & BLACK TRUFFLE

SLOW ROASTED PORK BELLY WITHMUSTARD CIDER JUS

Yes these are actual chip flavors..

I love LAY'S but RED ROCK DELI has them on the flavor pallet..

They also have popcorn, nuts and dips!

Best part of them all ..

THEY ARE NOT ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED!!!!

You can find this delicious line of chips on AMAZON..

So grab a bag today and leave a comment below tell me what do you think of
 RED ROCK DELI potato chips and what flavor you bought..

Here's to good eating my 
GORGEOUS FOODIES..
Make sure you follow me on #instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful

..


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. 👑

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿