SNAPPLE GOT LEMONADE...


Hey Gorgeous Foodies.. It is now September and we are back!!!

I have been doing a lot of studying and research to make sure I bring you quality content in food and snack .. Vintage and New!

I can't wait for my Gorgeous Foodies to see what I have instore for you!

Today.. I want to start recapping some of the new snacks and beverages that dropped at the top of the summer..

First  up 
SNAPPLE LEMONADE

SNAPPLE  released a line of Lemonade flavors this summer, and I must say 
SNAPPLE LEMONADES literally embodies #SUMMER..

SNAPPLE new LEMONADE flavors

WATERMELON
PINEAPPLE STRAWBERRY
BLACK CHERRY 
PINK LEMONADE 
ORIGINAL LEMONADE

Out of all the flavors I have had 2 of 5..

Watermelon and Pineapple Strawberry

TASTE TEST!!!!!

Honestly, I really like them..
What I will say, just having 2 out of 5 ..The Lemonade taste is consistent so I'm sure the other 3 flavors are the same in consistency ..

You taste more lemonade then that actual flavor..
So with both flavors I tasted more of the lemonade then the watermelon or the strawberry pineapple..

On the front end of the taste you get that refreshing tart lemonade then on the back in you receive the sweet fruit flavor..

The lemonade is a lot more prominent in the flavor then the actual fruit taste..

Will I ever buy the SNAPPLE LEMONADES again?
ABSOLUTELY!!

SNAPPLE LEMONADE is not super sweet, so I would feel very comfortable giving them to all my nieces and nephews that are all under 5 lol.. Your kids will definitely not get a sugar rush off of 
SNAPPLE LEMONADE..

So my Gorgeous Foodies grab your favorite flavor today, and leave a comment below telling me what you think of the new SNAPPLE LEMONADES

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies, make sure you follow me on #instagram

@HeavenBeautiful



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. ๐Ÿ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN ๐Ÿฟ