🍜 STREET NOODLES 🍜


Hey my Gorgeous Foodies.. .I got something special for you today! !..
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
I want to talk about a snack that has at one point in all our lives been

BREAKFASTπŸ₯ž
LUNCHπŸ”
DINNER🍝

For alot of us this was what we consider a 5 star full course meal. . With flavors like ..

Oriental ⛩
BeefπŸ–
Chilli🌢
And the Staple in everyone's household 

ChickenπŸ—

After having the chicken flavor Ramen.. .

Ther was no such thing as 
Campbell's chicken noodle soup ..🀷‍♀️

Today I am not talking about the Maruchan Ramen they we all grew up eating. .

I found a new ramen by a new company called . 

🍜STREET NOODLES🍜

They don't not have a varitey of flavors like Maruchan, but
STREET NOODLES have 3 simple flavors. .

TERIYAKI 🍜
PAD TAI🍜
KUNG PAO🍜

TASTE TEST! !! 
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
Now are they good noodles? 
YES
🍜
Do they taste good? 
Absolutely !
🍜
Will I buy them again ?
Definitely !! 
🍜
I give them an 8.5 out of 10

Why 8.5? πŸ€”
Well. ....
😳😳😳

🍜
First of all these are and do not taste like ramen noodles ...
Ramen are a much thinner noodle ...
🍜
By definition Ramen means  
*Pulled Noodles*
🍜🍜🍜
These noodles look more like Udon Noodles
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
Udon Noodles are much more thicker in consistency texture just like what I have pictured ...

🍜STREET NOODLES🍜 are calling them Ramen, and they do not classify as Ramen to me ..
And YES. .they are consistent with the same noodle across the board with all 3 flavors. .
🍜
The directions state heat and eat in 2 minutes  with no water needed. .
 To me that is not enough time and they definitely need water. .
🍜
Ramen noodles need tops 5 mins to cook in water whether it be the microwave, or on the stove and they are a much thinner noodle ..

With 🍜STREET NOODLES🍜…
I would definitely cook them maybe 4 minutes with a half cup of water. .

Now like I said, don't get me wrong
 πŸœSTREET NOODLES 🍜
Are very tastey ..I would just add a little to the directions ..

Reason being I found myself still chewing longer then I wanted to …
The noodles tasted like they were not finish cooking .. 
I definitely will tell you to add a little more time and a little water. .
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
Now if you are in a rush and you need food ....🍜STREET NOODLES🍜 are the perfect to go meal ...

I will pick STREET NOODLES over Maruchan Ramen anyday ...

You can find these gems on Amazon.com

Grab some 🍜STREET NOODLES 🍜today and leave a comment below telling me what you think of  🍜STREET NOODLES🍜. .

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodies
🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜
Make sure you follow me on #instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿