TWIX CHOCOLATE MILK



Hey my Gorgeous Foodies ... I know this look very familiar but I promise you. ..This is totally different. .

Well ..πŸ€” almost ..🀷‍♀️πŸ˜‚

Anyway. ..A couple of post back I told my Gorgeous Foodies about the Snickers chocolate milk I found. .

Well a week later I found the Twix chocolate milk. . So you know I had to grab it for my Gorgeous Foodies ...

Taste TEST !!!!

Well just like the Snickers chocolate milk. ..The Twix chocolate milk taste just like they melted down the chocolate part of the Twix, added milk, and blended it all together. ..

No it was not salty and it did not have the cookie taste I was actually looking for ...🀷‍♀️

Do I like it? 
YES !

Will I buy it again? 

Probably not for me, but I will definitely buy it for my little nieces and nephews. .

Snickers and Twix chocolate milk is really more aimed toward the kids of this generation and it's actually nothing wrong with that. .

Maybe a young foodie will grow up blogging about how this was a throwback of their time. ..

I know I can't wait to read that .. 

You can find them both at your nearest Mejier locations ..

Here's to good eating my Gorgeous Foodie. .

Make sure you follow me on #instagram 

@HeavenBeautiful

Comments

  1. Dope. Milks not my thing but I’ll definitely pass this on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LongHorn Steak and Bourbon Ice Cream... Yea, you gotta see this one!!!

Gorgeous FOODIE.. πŸ‘‘

ESCAPEVILLIE/ ESCAPEROOM and POPCORN 🍿